Visionary Leadership: “Becoming an Empowered Woman Starts with Being a Supported Child... readmore
The Sector Development and Transformation (SD&T) Programme administers the Institutional Investment Grants (IIG). Through the IIG, the SHRA offers grants to support and develop Social Housing Institutions (SHIs), Other Delivery Agents (ODAs), Cooperatives and Municipalities. This ensures an enabling environment for the growth, development and transformation of the social housing sector.
The following grants can be administered through the IIG:
- Project Acquisition & Feasibility Grant: Provide financial support to the process of preparing project proposals and obtaining approval for them.
- Pre-Accreditation Grant: Provide financial support to the process of preparing and submitting a proposal for accreditation.
- General Capacity Building Grants: Demand driven and programme-related grants to support the sector i.r.o. of the project pipeline.
- Staff Gear Up Grants: Provide financial support to the process of tenanting / initial management of new projects
- Remedial Action: Intervention as put forward by Compliance Monitoring